Succeed in APTIS
APTIS is an innovative English exam from the British Council which can be used to assess English language ability in all 4 skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. The APTIS test is offered online and consists of five components: core (grammar & vocabulary), reading, listening, writing and speaking.
Key Features of this book:
- 6 Preparation Units & 6 APTIS complete Practice Tests
- Each of the Preparation Units introduce new Vocabulary with an illustration, a definition (in easy to understand language) and an example sentence. Easy Vocabulary Exercises follow each set of
- the Key Words.
- A reading text in each unit gives the students the chance to see how the Key Words are used in context, and also to practise answering Reading Comprehension questions.
- Grammar activities and more Vocabulary exercises (which cover all the Key Words) follow the reading text in each unit.
- All the various task types of the APTIS exam (including the specific ones for APTIS for Teens) are covered in each of the complete Practice Tests that follow.
- QR codes are included, in order to help students listen to the audio files using their mobile phones. Audio CDs are also available
Self-Study edition available with a Self-Study Guide that includes:
- the Audioscripts and a full Answer Key.
- Model Answers for the Writing and the Speaking tasks, as well as
- explanations for the answers in the Reading section are available online.
Cărți noi - Carte straina
- Curs limba engleza examen Cambridge B1 Preliminary for Schools Practice Tests Manualul elevului cu Digibooks App. - Kathy Dobb, Jenny Dooley47,50 lei50,00 lei (-5%)
- 8,80 lei10,00 lei (-12%)
- 27,55 lei29,00 lei (-5%)
- Morfosintaxis del espanol I. El sintagma nominal. Editia a II a revazuta si adaugita - Mihaela Mateescu28,50 lei30,00 lei (-5%)
- 28,50 lei30,00 lei (-5%)
- 23,75 lei25,00 lei (-5%)